Do you have a talented player looking for more challenge so they can maximise their soccer/futsal skills development?
This project has the scope of providing talented players with an optimal level of challenge and soccer/futsal skills development opportunities, as well as exposure to a more competitive environment.
Comprised of one or two weekly training sessions of 75 minutes each and occasional matches against local clubs & academies.
Under 7's - born in 2014 or later
Under 9's - born in 2012 or later
Under 11's - born in 2010 or later
The core of the program is:
- To further develop players natural ability in performing the fundamentals of soccer, such as running with the ball, striking the ball (passing, shooting, heading), 1-on-1 situations, defending and positioning.
- Decision making and understanding of different game situations
- Team-work culture
- Exposure to a more competitive sport environment
Where: Coolum State School
When: Tuesday 4pm
Head Coaches: Cesar & Rico
Cost: $180 per school term + uniform (once off payment of $55)
To join the team, children need to either:
- Be invited by our coaches, who are trained to identify talent during our regular lessons
- Have a couple of trial sessions so we can assess if the child is ready to join the group.